Sunday, July 24, 2011

Escape...

This mini vacation was much needed.... Got to kick it with some folks I haven't seen in a while... Got to meet some ppl that were pretty cool.... Also learned why you do not wear flip flops on bourbon st.... Definitely gross... LOL...I did learn something about myself.... I was alot more into that guy than I initially believed... So I am still a little hurt that it didn't work out... :( even if he was not my type his personality made up for it... So all in all my little escape didn't serve it's ultimate purpose... To help me forget but it did serve a purpose... I had a blast... And after a 5 hour drive to think about him and why it's not working.... I'm not sure how i'll feel.... At least I know I tried....anyways here's a couple pics...




No comments:

Post a Comment