Saturday, September 18, 2010

patience is a super power.

so lately whenever i hang out with my best friend, his other guys friends try and hit on me... in their defense I have dated a couple of them over the years. but what i really thought was cute was that my best friend was very over protective. it made me laugh.. he was sincerely the sweetest thing I've ever seen.... met a funny guy... and was joking about his abs... cause he was what we call in spanish "ripped" lmbo and he started blushing uncontrollably that was the first time in a long time that I've made someone blush... it was crazy cute... he's not my type but it made my night... the house party was super fun, but yes, some of them chicks were super hood, all so very nice though... man I'm starving and I dunno what I wanna eat... ughhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment