Thursday, September 9, 2010

so much...

football season is here!! I'm so hype!! I feel like this is my version of Valentines day... lol single girls will totally feel me on this one... wait, no they probably won't... single men, maybe....

So let's see. I've had so much hope and love and heartbreak during my break from blogging.. let's skip that and get to the dirt. I have a friend who is absolutely gorgeous, funny, smart, warm and so very ambitious I just adore him, of course he has no idea that I exist... lol of couse he doesn't... I'll see him in a couple of weeks and be confused and nervous and not explain to him how I feel... so I guess that I will have to "grow a pair" for lack of a better term lol.. I need some courage....

the funny thing is, he's what I want... normal... and I feel so very strange about it...

well cheers to football season... and big ups to my longest relationship ever... Me + National football league! =Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment