Friday, March 4, 2011

Update: Step One

So I've gotten through my contacts and deleted the majority of men who do nothing positive for me.. a few I kept because they are truly friends, a few I kept because they have valuble information that could prove useful in the long run... anyways. Went to my favorite spot for poker last night... very interesting time.... played some poker had a few drinks... maybe a few too many lol... got some interesting insight to a new guy that's been around lately.... now I'm the queen of pet names everyone is "sweetie" "babe" "honey" "boo" "doll" or some other uber sweet variation... but he was so stuck on "baby" and using it paired with the possessive "my" isn't so bad, quite endearing actually...  he is around the correct age range, has an awesome personality and this laugh that causes me to laugh hysterically... these are all pluses.... the negatives are also there but being me I can only account for those that affect me directly.... I do believe that he can at the least be a learning experience. I've already laid out the foundation for him though (just in case) I made it clear that my intentions are not to be any variation of a side chick... also made it clear I'm not willing to play into his games.... and then clearly listed the characteristics I would find desirable in a male. Come to think of it I should refind and post that.... rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment