Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You can't be serious!!

So I get a call from a guy I met a while back. He had some half- believable story about how he mixed up my number with someone elses... blah blah blah... he's super steaming hot and I end up meeting him to play pool... his friend is there... no big deal... so have a couple of drinks... play some pool.. say goodnight... he texts me when I leave asking if I'm going home I reply of course.... he's like so am I supposed to come or what? Are you effin serious??? Lol!! I literally laughed in his face... you seriously think buying 2 beers and a 30 min phone convo entitles you to come home with me? Sir have a seat. Then guys wonder why females are so scarred and overly analytical with men.... you wait a month to call me, and then expect to come home with me after an hour of mediocre pool? I am not a male basher. Trust me, I love men. ... everything about them... but some of y'all are truly sick... It seems like I've been dating more lately and it's like all signs are pointing to "become an old cat lady" lol jk... I am allergic to cats... no matter how hot you are you should never mistake playful flirting with a chick throwing her pussy at you.... the difference is ridiculous!! Sadly, super hot cop as I have been refering to him is getting deleted from my phone after I post this... he was hot though... 6'3" caramel complextion broad shoulders... and clearly he's a huge ass. Lol anyways readers spead the word.... no bullshit or sidesteping... is it so bad that a attractive smart funny and ambitious female has expectations that need to be met? they're not unreasonable... you know single, little to no kids, sense of humor... job. A legal one lol.... it's not like I am asking for multiple masters degrees lol... anywho.... on to the next..... debating about posting his picture lol... maybe that's a bad idea he is HPD lol

No comments:

Post a Comment