Monday, May 2, 2011

date #2... better than number one...

went back out with the guy from the pappadeaux date.. went out for drinks at a cute bar thing I'd never been too... it was so fun... i got to see his playful and competitive side as we played bar video games and took a shot as part of the playful betting... so much fun.. he's great... beautiful smile... gorgeous teeth... am I sounding like a weirdo? for noticing teeth.. oh well.. anyways.. he smelt so good... like fantastic.. like hot guy... yes, like abercrombie... lol that place and hollister have cornered the market in hot boy fragrance... I promise he wrapped his strong arms around me to hug me goodbye and I almost fell out.... we stood outside the bar for a little while talking and joking, a couple of hugs later he was staring into my eyes.. I felt like such a dork... I have never been good at first kisses.. they always seem awkward and unplanned.. even uncomfortable or downright terrible... this was natural... comfortable.... it fit.... kinda fun to be excited by that... I love how cute it is.... bigger problem I created by the serial dating... one of the other guys messed up and told me he fell for me... that he loves me.... it scared me to my core... I don't know how to tell him the truth without sounding wrong... was I wrong? did i do this with the intention of hurting someone? I pray I did not.... I hate how selfish natured I can be.... a bigger problem is on the horizon and I need to figure it all out very quickly....

No comments:

Post a Comment