Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How do you know?

So after all this serial dating you can take away 2 things... 1. I'm exhausted and 2. I clearly have no idea when to stop. How do I know which guy "is the one"? I really like 2 of the 5. That's huge though... one of the unlucky three has already told me he loves me. That, ladies and gentlemen is a surefire way to send me packing... yes women do want romance and love but after 5 weeks and only 2 real dates are you serious? We don't even talk on the phone like that. Truthfully he doesn't even know me to love me. So again I'm like wtf? And the 2 keepers. They are truly keepers.  One has a little more going for him than the other but they are both tall, attractive, no kids, educated in great careers and looking for a serious girlfriend... so which and how do I choose?
Guy#1 is local, handsome, very crafty, very stable and fun he is clearly a gentleman, helps with the community as well as family. Very family oriented and very welcoming and warm...

Guy#2 lives slightly further than #1, has a good job, very very attractive but wants to take things slowly while searching for his girlfriend.. which is great...

Now guys 3-5 have each proven to be creepy or clingy or just way too cocky for me. Thus they are out... even mr. "I love you- but I don't make any time for you" cause truthfully I'm too young and fun to be waiting for him to make time for me. That leaves 1&2... I'm meeting 1 tomorrow after work he'll be cooking me dinner... that excites me mucho. So we'll see... I'm planning to see #2 on thurs I think.... I am glad I need not decide so quickly but optimistic that taking my time will allow the right guy to show himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment