Sunday, November 27, 2011

thankful...


yeah yeah, I'm a terrible blogger... whatever... lol
I had an amazing thanksgiving... truly I did... I got to spend alot of time with the fam, great food... really amazing food actually... and lots of laughs... and i even got a text from the guy I adore being randomly sweet and appreciative of me. the only thing that could have possibly made it any better for me would have been if he had been sitting beside me. here's some pics...

yummy salad my brother's girlfriend made... tasty...


 the spread.....
below: the empanadas... it took me three attempts to get them right...

 my dog mad as hell she was getting a bath.. don't worry she was bathed before we deep cleaned the kitchen for thanksgiving cooking...
 brother pretending....
 oh this was the white dog before her bath... lol

anyways besides all that.. I was just really in a fabulous mood... seriously.. the text... it wasn't much but it was more than enough... I really do appreciate the smallest things... :) y'all be good this week.. nothing too crazy..I'm praying for this job to call me back so I can start there... and quit the other place! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment