Sunday, August 7, 2011

Long weekend...

Texas Greek Picnic was this weekend.... didn't go to the picnic but did go to a couple of the events... the stepshow... was... interesting... the after party... well I am just glad i got to see my brothers...
So I've been around guys all weekend and I have decided that the most annoying thing in the world is for someone to be unable to take responsibility for their actions or lack there of... The victim mentality "it's everybodys fault but mine" is the most irritating thing I have ever seen. I just want to slap someone and say dude wtf?! everybody gets a raw deal every now and then... so just get over it... ludacris said it best "it's not the hand that your dealt, but how your playing your cards"

So anyways got to spend some time with a pretty awesome guy this weekend...he makes me laugh, drives me wild.. hysterical, and just an all around sense of warm, snuggly.... kisses.... just... amazing..... and then I find out I have an interview for a job in san antonio.... a really good, no GREAT job..... I told him.... he seemed slightly upset... he's what I've wanted for so long.... what kind of ingrate to the institution of love would I be to just allow myself to run away from something I've wanted, waited for, prayed for...... deep stuff... stressful.... this is still such a new and shiny toy of a relationship... not stressing over defining it or trying to understand it... finally at the age where I can just enjoy it and not worry about trying to make it something else...

I had an "ah-ha" moment at the club... I ran into a friend of my from high school, he's a police officer.. he was working in the club... we stopped and caught up... I was like wow... I would definitely be the chick in the club flirting with the cop... lol... hey judge if you must but he did have handcuffs... haha... jk! (maybe) but I have found myself kinda not really just checking for dudes lately... truth be told even Mr. Officer was just a good friend to catch up with.... smdh.... when did I get so over-it? I guess when you find someone you can't get enough of you just kinda don't wanna waste your time... plus I was cutting events short all weekend just to spend time with him..... which is entirely uncharacteristic of me...
oh well India said it best... 
"If he ever left me, I wouldn't even be sad, no 
Cause there's a blessing in every lesson
And I'm glad that I knew him at all"

love it!! anyways I'm out... got finals this week.... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment