Saturday, August 20, 2011

Partying with the future...

Last night was slightly short of amazing.... Partying with a friend of a friend who happened to be some kind of a celebrity... It was pretty cool.... And my friend is just the cooled female you'd ever meet.... Hotel hopping.... Watching these dudes try and get away from some ratchet groupies... Quite entertaining...

Mr. Close to home Foreigner has really made me wonder what kind of person he really is.... So inconsiderate of my time and feelings. If you'll treat me like this and I'm just around the corner what's gonna happen when you're around the world? I adore his personality and how he acts around me... But if this is how he'll treat me... No thanks. I can't even halfway deal with stuff like that. Flakey is strictly forbidden....

Besides all that Mr. Tenderoni has decided to act out as well... I do not know what is going on but a new team maybe on the horizon.... Ugh.... :/ rough days always follow amazing nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment