Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nodding off....

That always sounds like something your supposed to not talk about... Like something lewd and dirty... LOL anyways today was pretty cool..... Lunch date with my friend.... Then I totally got stood up by a different guy... I guess that's why I'm not good at patience... Oh well... It's all good... I kinda wanna let him slide because our outing Monday was so fantastic I couldn't have asked for a better evening....  He was sweet, and funny... Affectionate and silly... All those things that you really want in a guy... All wrapped up in a very handsome package...
And stamped with a cinderella-esque expiration date... No he's not turning into a pumpkin... He's just gonna be so far.... I mean I've always been really good at the long distance thing but it has to be built before you put the distance in....
So what to do now?
Get what you ask for.... Then you gotta figure out how to deal.... Smdh... And I was thinking to myself why now? With all these passed opportunities.... Well it just wasn't the right time... If I had any knowledge of what I know now, back then.... I would have messed it all up.... And everytime after that i had too much going on.... And I still do... But the difference is that I'm at the point in my life where I'm willing to put in time and effort to work on and develop me.... And the potential for "us".... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.... Still kinda disappointed I got stood up.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment