Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Memories....

Before he left I was the sweetest person and made him a mini goodbye kit.... And in it was pictures of us at the astros game.... And a letter.... And a sweet nothing :).... I just don't want him to forget about me... Or how awesome we got along.... Or the fun we had.... But how do I deal? Am I supposed to wait....that's gonna be a long wait.... But worth it.... And my tenderoni is upset about the whole thing.... I just want him to understand something I don't.... Cause one of them I love, one of them I crave, one of them makes sense and one of them is right.... Yeah it's only 2... So there multiple categories for them... LOL... I just keep thinking back to stolen moments for me.... A fling years in the making.... And one that feels so right.... Which is the right path? Cause at the end of the day I can love both but only have one.... Hurts to think about it.... 2000+ miles.... Or years or difference.... I'm at the age where I want something very much on the track to serious.... To marriage, a family, child.... Dog and picket fence... Lol...

In other news I need a new job!! This one is still fun... But mainly I dread being there at any or all times.... :/ I just want real money.... Real money that will allow me to visit 2000+ miles... Smdh... Alternative motives.....

No comments:

Post a Comment