Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Almost Lover

I stumbled upon this song on pandora.... it really speaks to me... it makes me smile and sigh and wonder -- if all these people I thought I loved weren't actually love then what is it really gonna be like? I woke up to a text continuation of yesterday's conversation.... I wanted to know so much more than my mind would allow me to ask.... I think I was more scared to find out the answers... my mind races... screaming silently... "tell me you miss me!!!" "tell me you wake up and I'm the first thing on your mind!!" make my whole day with a goofy picture you took just for me... I'm not asking alot... mostly because I'm not asking... lol I know guys always say they're not mind readers... and that's cool... I'd never expect him to be... it would be nice to know I'm on his mind... but I guess the fact that he text me at all is evidence of that.... I know... asking for alot.... though not really asking... this is the recipe for resentment... kind of hoping that somehow when I see him again... (I'm so tempted to add "if I see him again" to that, out of sheer overdramatics lol) like I was saying, when I see him again I'm hoping that I'll know everything that I need to know about his feelings for me when I am in his arms feeling it first hand... (and no, I didn't mean "it" as being a penis lol... though now that I think about it....lol I digress) anyways... I was just thinking about how great it would be to go see him and spend time... ughhh good night... here's the music that got me thinking...


No comments:

Post a Comment