Monday, October 3, 2011

let's play....

what a wild weekend.... but let's discuss the theory of cuffing season... today was the first day where the weather was cool enough for a sweater. and low and behold... with this came cuffing season.... I've never had the real definition of cuffing season.... let me google this.... okay so basically it gets cold outside and people wanna hook up... like on some real couple stuff... which is cute... the one i want is so far away.... it's all good... I can chill and enjoy the dating... keeping my distance... and figuring out how to make the distance between me and him a lot shorter-feeling... I know it's silly... and I am being such a dreamer.... I mean such an idealist... how can I not be head over heels for this guy? he's amazing.....

so back to this cuffing season... I miss being close... I just want to lay and look at the stars with you....
so I would love to know what his thoughts are.... but I don't know if I could ask... rejection is bad enough.... but from 2500+ miles? ugh! this is hard..... and worth it?? I hope so... it feels like it...

okay that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment