Friday, September 23, 2011

Forgiveness

this is definitely something I am good at... It takes a lot for me to not forgive someone.... I just understand I don't need this hate in my heart. my heart needs to be free. but for what? I'm not too sure. I stopped doing alot of things that I liked, that made me someone I didn't want to be. So I changed. not as easy as it sounds. I just needed some time to get back to me. I'm kind of getting to the point where I've had quite enough me time... now back to the real world.... it's hard to jump back in. a lot of what I was doing was focused around who I was with... and I can't have all that I don't trust myself drunk.... I don't know who I want to be around.... I feel like this blog has become quite whiny lately and for that I apologize... I'll jump back into the crazy world that I usually lead sometime soon.
I think I just need a little boost out of my slump... and I'm sure I'll get back there soon... have a great evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment