Thursday, September 15, 2011

ancient aliens....

where did we come from? who created us? what is the purpose of life? google sent me to some lame website to help me discover the purpose of my life in 20 mins or less... if i can figure it out that quickly what have I been doing the last 26 years? let's start small, why is my dog alive? well she was born out of wedlock (omg! scandal!) and she's been raised by her adoptive family since, she pees in the bathroom (she can't reach the toilet) she barks at the wind, she hates most people and other dogs... what is her purpose? well in my eyes, I love and adore her so her purpose is to be my tiny companion. the furry little love of my heart.... she's a great listener, has an attitude and just never takes direction....so what is her purpose? she's more of a pest to those around her, (namely my mom's 85 lb. black lab) so what is her purpose? I guess it depends on those who know and love her... so back to me.... who is going to proclaim my purpose? and what is that? love, hate, education, to help? do I create my own purpose? or do I just find it along the way?... guess we'll have to see...

My homie finally returned an email I sent a while back... I woke up to see the email and couldn't stop smiling... it was so quick simple but it made my day. nothing increases the sexiness of a man like one who appreciates and takes time out for the little things. He hasn't been doing a good job of that lately but I feel like the potential is there! :) let's hope.

have a great week y'all... it's almost the weekend! *yay*

No comments:

Post a Comment