Friday, September 16, 2011

While I'm daydreaming of you...

I day dream of you so until you're close again, I'm going to do me. Yes. Me.  I renewed/restarted my gym membership so that made me happy. Not really about the money part. But knowing that I have nothing stopping me from being happy with myself did make me feel great. I'm supposed to go out tomorrow night but looking at my schedule for my online class that's going to be a no. :/ might go anyways and just behave. Sunday is going to be a long ass day if I do go. :/ I have a store meeting at 6am... Ughhh anyways I'm so exhausted! :/ working while studying... Or viceversa has me drained.
Very drained... Hopefully i'll be able to enjoy my Monday off... :) that would be niiiiccceee (fabolous voice)
I have his picture on my mirror... It makes me smile and remember him being playful and "attacking" me on the couch... A hug he dove into... Made me melt.... Those little things left a big impression on me......xo

No comments:

Post a Comment