Sunday, September 18, 2011

3am in Houston...

Well, 3:23 to be precise. Everytime I close my eyes my mind is flooded with memories and daydreams, blended together making me unsure of what it is I'm expecting.... So I expect nothing. I am constantly pushing myself to do better both educationally and physically. Excited about gym time tomorrow after I finish the last of my homework.... :) was busy planning a trip I may never take, to see a man I aspire to date LOL....

So many thoughts like wildfire in my head.... One igniting the next, but what I need is some rest.
But thought stray to the best, he outshined all the rest. Made my heart into a mess, with this distance faith's test....
How many guys do you know that I would just tear up at the thought of them gone? Cry over a guy? It's not unheard of but why?
Not because I'm a glutton for pain, because he's more than a main, just someone who I can see in the long run, someone whos got a side besides fun...
Compassion, thoughtful and clever...he won't know how he makes me feel ever... Too much power for someone to have over me. But if he never knows than will he ever be able to see? Sometimes things must be spelt out. Just to erase all the shadows of doubt....

Just keep wondering how to grow closer... A half the world away from someone....

No comments:

Post a Comment