Thursday, September 1, 2011

wow... this really spoke to me.... KillerHipHop » Joe Budden – Follow My Lead Lyrics

KillerHipHop » Joe Budden – Follow My Lead Lyrics: you sayin’, “follow my lead, follow, follow my lead”
brought me to my knees, she must wanna holla at me.
when the World feel like swallowin’ me,
when every decision costly, and I ain’t got a dolla on me.
check it, I don’t wanna pretend, I don’t wanna live a lie.
I don’t wanna be judged, dont wanna be criticized.
I dont wanna talk, there nothin’ I wanna say,
boy, I let em get to know me, the more they just runaway.
and that, must be your way of sayin’ we should stay together.
I know how to f-ck it up, more then I can make it better.
I figured folk around me would learn to take it better,
instead of tryna change me, I been this way forever.
time will reveal, more will be shown.
you pushed it, I thought the door closed on it’s own.
but uh, nevermind what caused it, livin’ a dream,
nothin’ in this World powerful enough to pause it.
sing

No comments:

Post a Comment