Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Marathon.....

Totally wrapped up in the idea of love.... I've been watching that old show Dick van Dyke on netflix. Addicted. I love the family dynamics and it's just straight up funny. :) I went to lunch with an old friend from high school... Got to meet her husband and daughter.... It was.... Inspiring. :). Happiness takes many forms I'm just wrapped up in the idea of the little things adding up to be huge. You can't come home and not be welcomed by a hug and kiss.... That's just how it's supposed to be. I've been apartment shopping and all kinds of cool things.... :) I'm so ready to start my life. And the resources are coming around. I'm just taken back by how much I'm absolutely missing this man. I have a picture of him on my phone... Not on the main page cause I'd surely spiral into depression Lmbo... But when I see it I smile... I replay kisses and Passion in my mind.... And then I just sigh and miss him. Miss him to the point where I shouldn't be so affected. I just miss the little things. I didn't get very much time to enjoy them.... So now I just miss him. And I daydream... And remember his devilish grin... Lips that had me hanging off his every word.... His skin... So soft... It was strange to be so drawn completely into someone who's so dangerous for me emotionally.... So I sit back and focus on work and school and just miss him. I don't call him.... I don't dwell on the fact I haven't gotten anything from him. I'm just glad that it happened... It being the time we spent together...nasty minds LOL.... Focusing on me... Working hard. Studying harder. And thinking about him daily.... At least the time between thoughts is starting to expand... But I come home and look in my mirror and there's this picture tucked neatly in the corner. And it starts me thinking.... "I wonder if he's doing the same thing" or if he just took those pictures put them in the bottom of a drawer... And memories of me with them.... And forgot.... We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment