Friday, September 9, 2011

Chaos....mass chaos and panic....

So I get to work... Almost on time... And have to go run an errand for a company truck.... Easy as cake right?? Wrong!! Totally ended up stranded at a gas station waiting for "emergency" roadside assistance.... And the lady who helped me was dumb as rocks... Lady the fuel line is broken. This means any little spark will ignite the whole damn truck. So I had a tasty breakfast of gas station food... And now I'm stuck here waiting for "about 90 mins" for this roadside assistance. Now. This...is... Ridiculous.... Plenty of time to contemplate my life.... So here are a few things I decided...
1. I need a haircut terribly. And a less damaging way of straightening my hair...
2. My eyeliner looks amazing today.
3. I miss my homie terribly. And am pretty sure I'm going to start a vow of celibacy until next year. That'll be quite a challenge but I think I can handle it.
4. The jerks who decided we should have truck rental owe me lunch. Cause this is the worst.
5. I'm going to make a conscious effort to stop cussing... That autocorrected to fussing... So that too.
6. I will be moving before the end of this year... I need to start hunting for furniture....anyone wanting to donate a large tv please feel free....
7. I used to like the smell of gasoline but now I definitely ended up nauseous....
8. I really hope everything comes through with this promotion because I am working hard and believe I deserve it.

Ughhh still at the gas station.....

No comments:

Post a Comment