Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wake up...

Up late last night.... Brain would not turn off! Damn... So let's go in on something different.... I haven't done a "random things that make me smile" entry since I had this blog... Here goes:

1. When I remember all the words to a song that's fast... I.e. "big pimpin" :) I get this intense feeling of being a bad ass....

2. Pumpkin pie ice cream. But you still need to add kool whip.

3. Having my hair washed at the salon... It feels like heaven to have someone wash my hair.... They always do it better than I can...

4. Waking up to random texts from someone I'm really feeling.... That makes me smile.... Nice to know I'm on your mind, and I didn't have to exert effort to put myself there...

5. All 90's music. Period.

That's enough for today.... What randomly makes you smile?? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment