Thursday, October 13, 2011

Muscles...

Gym tonight was fun... Err... It was... Productive? Fun is definitely giving it too much credit... Plus my guy seriously lacks eye candy... But I guess that's probably good....

Strength I need more than anything... I don't do well with not feeling like a priority.... But truthfully I don't do well with being a priority so I guess it's a vicious cycle... I am thinking baton rouge for Halloween.... Or Dallas.... Ugh. Idk. I need to get away for a while... Nothing makes me happier than a long drive with some awesome music... And my thoughts.

Speaking of thoughts... It's getting cold outside.... I always wanted to be snowed in with someone to keep me warm.... Kinda far fetched in Houston right? LOL .... A girl can dream right? Dreams.... Had a very... Vivid... Dream about this guy... Only thing I thought was... He's constantly on my mind.... Get out of my dreams!! LOL... Then I smiled... Oh well... Date night with my girls tomorrow... Exciting! :)

Xo's... And wish me luck... My arms are already aching LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment