Tuesday, October 25, 2011

frustrations...

so i had a meeting at work and it somehow ended up in a yelling match with this ignorant woman... she helped me remember something though... this is definitely not my career.... I hate it there... for the most part.... some of the stuff is cool... my direct managers are pretty bad ass.... but other than that... I just can't wait to get my degree... wave it around... and pull that famous jerry mcguire exit.... lmao.... I've only done the fuck you guys exit once before... and ... may i say, it was GLORIOUS.... executed so perfectly... like an opera... just breathtaking... I can not wait until part 2.... lol.... anyways....

kind of trying to get myself prepared for the disappointment that i feel is going to happen in a few weeks... like part of me is dying to jump into his arms... and the logical part is like hmmm he isn't really giving me any reason to think things are going to be different that last time... stood up, broken promises, just inconsiderate altogether... but it's more like 85-15 here... so the largest part is definitely hopeful.... someday the logical part will gain the upperhand... but until then... :) I'll just focus on these daydreams... and if there is anything that I have learned during my numerous years of dating it's that you can't lose hope for anyone... because it's when you do that love loses hope in you... and we can't have that... I need to carry on these gorgeous genes I was blessed with.... and though there is a slight chance he's not the one (and I mean slight because I adore him) he does have some great genes to contribute as well... LOL... I'm just saying... I'm not crazy picking baby names or anything extra like that... but I'm 26 I have to keep things like that in the back of my mind.. how can I not think of that... lol.. that's fine... anyways I hope he is everything I need...even if he isn't doing like I want... lmbo... I can handle his distant nature... if he can make his feelings known... felt... even if he's not good at expressing them I need to feel them.... thats all...

oh and that dummy at work can kick rocks!... BIG ONES! I'm happiest when spiting people by bettering myself... 

No comments:

Post a Comment