Monday, October 10, 2011

pretty girls...

there's so much more to a pretty girl... not to sound conceited but I had a few run-ins with the term... but I had an "Ah ha" moment today while running errands for work with a coworker... She's a really pretty lady.... early 30's and she was telling me about her and her fiance' and I must admit when I first saw him I was less than impressed... but that's always been me, so concerened with appearances that I never really stop and think about what I may be passing up... this is so true... and then this weird thing happened... where I find this guy so irresistably attractive, though nothing like what I would think... but if someone is so attractive to you... how could you even question or worry about what other people think? Truth is that she is happy with her man, they knew each other way back in high school... that part made me smile... I was happy to see how great she was feeling about this guy... and how they are trying for kids and wow... it was just inspiring.. cause at some point I'll stop being scared of kids and maybe want one... a cute one... lol anyways.... just random thoughts today... It was ironic to me that at the exact moment she was telling me about how terrible her ex husband was and I get a text from this guy... this guy I adore... this guy i miss terribly... and all the pieces came together.... and I don't know what is on his mind... or how he feels about anything... and it's not something I know how to approch him about... cause frankly I don't want to deal with the possiblities it holds... so anyways... I guess it's back to me... dating is lame... at least I have friends that like to kick it... never a date tho... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment