Monday, October 17, 2011

movie... makes you think....

watching this movie for colored girls... it's so beautifully executed.... I understand the pain... the heartache... the trials... everyone understands... this relates to all.... someone close to you... you know that pain.. sitting there with so much hurt in your heart that nothing can ease... nothing can fix...

randomly he told he I was unnecessarily over dramatic... not true... but I am just not happy with you... you don't make me light up... or the way his touch makes my whole body tremble.... you aren't the one... and will never be... and I'm sorry but you call and I wish it was him... you text and my disappointment is never seen... but I feel that when you are near you feel it.... you feel how I just feel uncomfortable when you are near.... I just miss him.. and need him.... and wish he was around... maybe someday he will be closer... I adore him... and you.. I just like to have around... and that's the worst kind of person I could be... I hate that person... I just miss me... when I was with him...

"my love is too vibrant to have thrown back in my face"

No comments:

Post a Comment